Pampas Grass Care Guide
- Give your Pampas stems a little shake outside to allow any excess shredding to drop.
- For a fuller fluffier look leave the stems in the sun for upto 24hrs or gently blow dry them on a low heat (not too close) whilst twirling them between your fingers. (Do not use a high heat, they are delicate)
- Lightly spray the stems with hair spray (not too close) this will keep the shredding at bay.
- Once you have styled your Pampas in your vase, we recommend once a month to repeat steps 1 & 3.
- And finally, your Pampas stems do not need water.
Here's to your Pampas grass lasting longer with this step by step guide.